“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases”
Maxi Cosi is known as one of the most trusted brands for baby products. For the last 25 years, this brand leads the market. This seat is on the top list of favorites of many parents. It is an iconic brand and this brand don’t need any introduction. For the last 30 years, it has been ruling the market and serving many families worldwide. Maxi Cosi is designed to grow together with your kid.
In this guide, we will look at some premium Maxi Cosi car seats, their key features, good and bad sides.
Table of Contents
Maxi-Cosi Prezi Car Seat
It is one of the notable seats of Maxi Cosi car seat. Its notable features set it apart from other seats. It also has some downsides that shouldn’t be a premium seat. And its price is close to the premium seat, but its features are not like the full premium. However, you can be sure that this seat does not compromise on the comfort and safety of the child. The benefits of Maxi Cosi Prezi are given below:
- Easy-out no-rethread harness.
- Air protect technology included.
- Superior side impact protection with G-cell HX technology. It provides premium protection.
- Good looking car seat.
- It can be used with different strollers.
- One click latch connectors are pretty good.
- European style canopy has been used here.
- Machine washable and removable car seat cover.
Maxi Cosi Prezi car seats ensure comfort and complete protection at every ride. It comes in different colors which match with baby patterns. Your baby will like the seat design a lot. Its fabrics and a no rethread headrest and harness.
In the market, it is available as a rear-facing car seat. And it has been given a weight recommendation of four to 30 pounds. Moms and dads are satisfied with this lightweight and easy carriers baby car seat.
Maxi Cosi Cabriofix Infant Car Seat
It is one of Maxi Cosi’s light weight seats. This seat is very popular with parents. This seat has received many awards, which means it is definitely a good product. Best Buy Award & Best value, gold for best infant carrier, Best Buy 2009, Go Mama Today Winner and so many awards are included in its list. Let’s talk about some good and bad points of Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat.
- A very lightweight car seat.
- Easy to take in and take out.
- 3 different positions have been included in the handle which is easy to adjust.
- A suitable car seat from birth to 13 kg.
- Award winning side impact protection offers optimal protection.
- Newborn baby head support offers extra comfort during long journey.
- It has an ISOFIX installation system which is very quick and easy.
- It has a sun canopy which protects your baby from sunlight and it is easy to remove.
- Adjusting harness is also fast and simple.
- In the back of the seat, you will find enough storage space.
- Can be installed using 3 point seat belt.
- It’s a bit expensive.
- Seat cover is not removable. So, you cannot wash it in the machine and in case of cleaning, it is a great deal for moms.
- Considering every subject, it is not a great value for money.
Maxi Cosi Tobi Forward Facing Car Seat
Maxi Cosi Tobi is one of the award-winning baby car seats. Best buy 2008 and 2009, Best buy toddler car seat, Mother and Baby silver award 2008/09 were listed in its award list. A stylish car seat without compromising comfort and safety, it has a wide range of features. In the UK, it is very popular and one of the best-selling products. You can count it as an ultra-safe, user-friendly car seat. The company thinks about parents and it is a perfect package for them.
It is a forward-facing car seat and a perfect choice for your little baby. Its maximum weight recommendation is 18 kg. Everything in the world has some drawbacks. It has some good and bad sides. They are given below:
- Easy in and out harness. It can be installed using the car seat belt.
- It has included easy adjustable headrest and harness belt. These easy features allow to operate the seat with one hand.
- It has 5 comfortable recline positions and it can also be operated with one hand.
- Well-padded head cushions to offer maximum side impact protection.
- The color indicator confirms 100% secure installment.
- A premium car seat from 1 to 4 years baby.
- Conforms to ECE R44/04 regulations.
- It is a value for money car seat for the parents.
- Easy to install.
- High price.
- The seat positions of the kids in this seat is relatively high, it seems good to some and bad to others.
- Tightening the car seat belt is a little bit hard.
Maxi Cosi Rodi XR Baby Car Seat
Maxi Cosi brand always offers good quality and value for money product. They think about their users all the time. That’s why they manufacture their superior products based on their customer recommendations. And since most of the products meet their customer needs, so, they are a trusted and reputed brand.
They have so many well-designed car seats. The Maxi Cosi Rodi XR is another stylish baby car seat they have manufactured. Let’s talk about some innovative features of Maxi Cosi Rodi XR which makes it an ideal model.
- Usable for a long time: This seat is recommended for children weighing 30 to 100 pounds. Many high-quality materials have been used to build it. So, there is no need to change it until your child reaches the age and weight limit.
- Easy install system: You can install this seat using 3 point seat belt. It will fit nicely in your car. This seat has been tested by various vehicles and the result says that it is a well-thought car seat.
- 2-in-1 Booster: One of the great features is that you can convert this seat into two types of booster seats. When your child’s weight goes above 40, you can convert it into a backless booster seat. I think it is cool.
- Adjustable: You can adjust this seat according to your baby height and width. Its side wings offer width adjustment and backrest offer height adjustment. It is a complete money saving product.
- Side Wings: When you go out on the road, you may encounter different types of broken roads. Those rough roads reduce riding comfort and increase the risk of accidents. The engineers added side wings for headrest in this seat. This will greatly reduce the chances of getting injured in an accident and ensure 100% comfort when travelling these rough roads.
- Reclining positions: Recline positions are really a good feature to increase comfort during a long ride. Many customers love this innovative feature nowadays. It allows more relaxed support. There are very few seats to which this feature has been added and Maxi Cosi Rodi XR is one of them.
- Color: There are various types of colors available in this seat. They are good-looking and stylish also.
- Padded Seat: The base, headrest, backrest, sides all are padded in this car seat. These pads are removable and washable.
- Lightweight: Each function is built in such a way that its weight is greatly reduced. It is a very good side. It also fits in almost every vehicle. And for lightweight, it is easy to transition from one car to another.
Maxi Cosi Pria 70: How Does It Compare?
Maxi Cosi Pria 70 is a very popular car seat. Many customers know about this seat and use it. Many parents consider this seat to be the safest accessory for their child. We know, parenting is not an easy task. It’s a job that can’t be considered with money alone. There are many more things to buy with money in mind.
You need to consider your baby’s height, weight, need, comfort, safety, etc. These materials are common to buy a baby car seat, but practically, it is tough. You will find various models in the market and they may confuse you. Considering all these aspects, 2 seats in the market are very competitive. They are Maxi Cosi Pria 70 and Diono Radian RXT.
So, you already understand what this part is going to be about. We will try to compare these two car seats.
Maxi Cosi Pria 70
- The maximum weight recommendation is about 70 pounds.
- It can be used in both front facing and rear facing.
- One click latch system.
- Air-protect and side impact technology.
Diono Radian RXT
- The maximum weight recommendation is about 120 pounds.
- It can be used in three orientations: rear facing, front facing and a booster seat.
- Side-impact protection.
- Adjustable headrest.
- It has energy-absorbing foam and aluminum side walls.
So, you have already got their main features and It is really difficult to find out which of them is ahead. Honestly, both of their safety features are very important and their features are relatively same. But you can choose any one of them according to your need.
If you want to use a car seat for a longer time, then Diono Radia RXT will be the best option. If you are a small vehicle, Maxi Cosi will be the best option. So, both of them are good and great value for money. You just need to think about your need and buy the one what you need actually and which meets your requirement.