It is really important to clean your car interiors. Those who have cars know the benefit of cleaning the car interior. The car seat is one of the most important interiors of the car. If you want to take care of your car properly, you need to keep the outside of the car clean as well as the inside clean.
Keeping the exterior of the car clean will enhance the beauty of your car. The inside of the car is clean and tidy which means your driving environment is healthy enough. One of your car interiors is the car seat.
You can clean your car seat from a garage. It is not only about car seat, but the complete interior. But what of you want to clean it manually by your own hand? To do this, you need a car seat cleaner.
Table of Contents
Car Seat Cleaner
There are three types of car seat. To buy a cleaner, you need to know your car seat type. You may think that it is not necessary to know the type. But to clean properly, you need to know the car seat type to use targeted clean method.
- Leather car seats.
- Vinyl Upholstery Car Seats.
- Cloth Car Seats.
Different car seat cleaners for each are available in the market. Most of them are spray type. Leather cleaner spray will never give good results in a seat that is made of cloth. The same goes for Vinyl Upholstery Car Seats. Whose car seat is made of it, he has to buy cleaner for it. To get the best result, there is no alternative of these options.
Household Car Seat Cleaners
If you do not want to go to a cleaning service to clean your car seat or buy any outside product or cleaner, you can keep your car seat clean by using household products. Baking soda, club soda, vinegar mixture, etc.
Clean Cloth Car Seats
- Dirty parts can be lightly sprayed with club soda and cleaned with a brush.
- ¼ cup baking soda can be mixed with a cup of lukewarm water and used as a cleaner spray.
- A cup of vinegar, some soap powder and a bucket of lukewarm water can be mixed together and used as a cloth car seat cleaner.
- If you have laundry detergent in your house, mix it with warm water and use it as a cleaner.
These household products and methods will be very useful if your car seat is made of cloth.
Clean Leather Car Seats
- If you have a non-gel toothpaste in your home, you can use it to remove leather dirt.
- Take a portion of lemon juice and a portion of cream of tartar paste and apply them to the stain.
- The vinegar mixture is effective enough to remove leather dirt.
These household products and methods will be very useful if your car seat is made of leather.
Steam Cleaner for Car Seats
The steam cleaner is a good habit to protect your car interior from dirt, oil, bacteria, etc. A steam cleaner will not only clean your car seat, but also the entire car interior. There is no specific type of car seat here. Steam cleaner is able to clean any type of car seat like cloth or leather completely.
How to Choose Car Seat Cleaner?
Choosing car seat cleaner is not a big deal. You can easily choose the right cleaner for your car by keeping a few things in mind before buying.
- It is better to check before buying, whether it is from one of your neighbors or from your friends. Then you can easily check if it will cause any damage to your seat or not.
- Each cleaner has some instructions on it. Read them carefully and verify according to your needs.
- Try to buy a good brand car seat cleaner. And if you buy online, then look at the product reviews.
- I think it’s wise to buy a brush as soon as you buy a cleaner.
Top Car Seat Cleaner on The Market
- Meguiar’s car seat cleaner.
- Carguys super cleaner.
- Tuff Stuff Multipurpose Cleaner.
- Armor All car seat cleaner.
- Ultima interior.
- Carfidant Ultimate Car Interior Cleaner.
- Turtle Wax.
If you have a car, then you have to clean it. And to clean your car interior and make the interior dirt free, you need a cleaner. If you don’t want to use cleaning service and save extra cost, then buy a car seat cleaner to clean your car seat.