A new family means the arrival of new guests in the house. And now when that new guest arrives, a kind of amazement is created in the house. Family members starts to buy new dresses, new toys, new foods, new baby accessories, etc. A baby stroller is also included in these new accessories. So, you can choose the best double stroller for infant and toddler with car seat.
A baby stroller is an important baby accessory, when you are walking outside with your little baby. But what if you have twins? If that happens then you have to buy everything double-double. That is no different in the case of strollers.
When you go out, you have to go out with two kids. But you can control two strollers alone unless you have someone with you. And to solve this problem you need a double stroller. Most of the parents have a same question. How do I handle two kids together when I come out?
Our discussion today revolves around this one question. A double stroller can simply solve this issue and today we are talking about the best double stroller for infant and toddler with car seat.
A double stroller is basically looks like a car seat stroller. But it is bigger than a car seat stroller. Because a double stroller has two attached seat. You can keep your two kids easily in this stroller. You do not have to buy baby car seat separately for this. It is really an amazing instrument, which can make your life easy.
Table of Contents
What is Double Stroller?
Since the two seats of this stroller are attached together, it is relatively heavier and takes up more space. If we put this issue to the side, then it is an amazing baby accessory.
Do You Need A Double Stroller and Car Seats for Babies?
If you have two baby, then I will say, yes, you need it. If your two youngest children are the same or slightly different in age, I would say a double stroller is needed. It is normal for infant or toddlers to fight when they are together. So in that case when you go out for a walk with them you need a certain distance between them.
This is why you will get several types of double car seat stroller to solve such problems.
- Side-by-Side: If you want to keep an eye to both of your kid, then this baby car seat stroller 2 in 1 is for you. Basically, those who have twins, it is perfect for those parents. In this stroller, two seats are positioned in a single line next to each other. This design allow your kids to easily interact with each other.
But in size, it is so big and when you are in a narrow road, you will face difficulties. The weight of this stroller is not well-balanced.
- In-Line: With this stroller you can put your 2 kids in the same line. One will be in front and one will be in the back. It is also known as Tandem Stroller. The two seats on the stroller are arranged in the same way as the stadium seats. These strollers tend to be relatively narrow and long, but not too much long.
These are easy to fold and the configuration is more than side-by-side.
- Convertible: These types of car seat stroller is called convertible, because you can convert it from single to double stroller. In that case, you just need to adjust the second seat and elements. Most of the convertible strollers are in-line.
You can use it both single and double stroller. If you have more than two baby, then it is also a perfect stroller for you. Simply add the second seat and other stroller elements. But it has some disadvantages. It costs a lot more than the regular double stroller.
Though, you can use it as a 3 in 1 car seat and stroller, or 4 in 1, 5 in 1 car seat and stroller, but this is not a good solution for twins.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Double Stroller
When buying a car seat installer, you need to look at safety, comfort, availability, durability and many more. Here, we are talking about some important things about double stroller and car seat for you and your babies.
- JPMA Secure: All car seats or car seat strollers made in the United States are licensed with safety standards. And this license is showed by a JPMA sticker. If your selected one have this, then you got the right one. You can verify its authenticity on the JPMA’s website.
- Fitting: The size of the stroller is very important here. We know that side-by-side double strollers take more space. If you are in a narrow road, or passing a gate, you may face problem. So before you buy, make sure that the stroller fits right in the place where you will be using it.
- Enough Storage: You should not allow shortage of storage. The type of installer you buy should have enough space to keep baby necessary things.
- Easy to use and folding capability: Car seat strollers are relatively large in size. Double strollers are larger than single strollers. And a stroller is not something you always put your baby in.
So it is very good if it can be folded and placed on any side of the house or in the trunk of the car. Then it can be easily carried anywhere and will be very easy to use. On the other hand, care should be taken so that it can be folded easily. If forced to fold, there is a possibility of breaking.
- Does it have your necessary features? The manufacturer include many features in the stroller, when making a double stroller. Some of them you may like and some you may not like. But you should consider if all you need is here. Otherwise, you may need to buy that separately.
- Easy to clean: A double stroller is a tool for kids. That means it will be dirty from time to time. So, make sure your stroller is easy to clean. It will be better if the seat, pad and canopy can be removed.
Car seat double stroller is an important tool for both mother and baby. You have two kids, or mare than two, you will feel the importance. Because of some size issue, many parents may face problems at the beginning. But trust me, it will over by the time, when you will be used to with it.
We made a survey and we found double stroller for infant and toddler with car seat is valuable for many parents. It is very easy and feel well-balanced when you ride it.