A protective seat is very necessary for your child to get in the car for a few years after your baby is born. As a child, they needed a child protection seat. Then, take a booster car seat before they get ready to sit. It is fit for children from 4 to 12 years old. A booster seat used when your child gets in the car until he is at least 4 feet 9 inches tall. These booster seats will give your baby comfort.
On the other hand, you will also get various facilities from booster seats. Now, in search of the perfect booster seat, we have compiled a list of the 5 best booster car seats for 2020.
Good Booster Car Seat Features
For a booster seat period where your child is too big for the front-facing car seat but too little for the seat belt to fit properly while sitting in the seat. According to the recommendations of the American Academy of Pediatrics about car seats, children should move to the booster seat after reaching the maximum weight of their existing car seats.
There are many beautiful booster seats available in the market. But do you know which one is right for you to buy? So we consider those factors when deciding which booster seat is right for you to buy.
- Safety: We know that your child’s safety is not subject to negotiation. For this, we will highlight the safety features of each seat. Each seat on our list provides top protection for your child.
- Advantage: Booster seats are very easy to use. Its belt adjustment system is fast. It is easy to loosen and tighten the seat belts easily. This allows you to manage it very easily.
- Comfort: Boosters seats help keep your child calm during your travels. Keeping your child comfortable will also calm them down. Thick padding and energy-absorbing foam liners will keep your baby stuck in their seat and comfortable.
- Value: You can buy a booster as you like. But if you want to keep your child more comfortable than the price will cost more. So you have to decide the budget first. However, you need to choose a booster car seat so that it can give the best service to your child.
1. Graco Turbobuster Children’s Seats: Best High-Back Booster Seats
Why We Like It: Graco supports turbobuster heads. It comes with padded arm grates. Which in turn helps protect babies weighing up to a maximum of 100 pounds.
Weight Range: 40-100 lbs
Seat Dimensions: 15 “(L) x 16.5” (W) x 26.5 “(H)
The Greco Turbobuster can easily convert a high-rear booster seat to a no-back booster seat to maintain your child’s height. This way you don’t have to worry about increasing your child’s car seat. It fits children from 4 years to 10 years. Whose weight ranges from 30 to 100 pounds to a maximum of 57 inches. It gives you confidence in protecting your child.
Graco turbo buster seats engineered. Crash verification has been done to ensure that they are safe. We all love comfort. So, I will associate your child with a padded arm arrest. This allows them to adjust without your help.
- Safe and comfortable
- Armrests are easy to use
- The head support cup holders can be adjusted easily
- More expensive than other models
Why we like it: It works great for keeping your child’s seat belt in exactly the right position. No matter what their size is. It also has many functional features.
Weight range: High back booster: 30-100 lb, backless booster: 40-110 lb
Seat Dimensions: 28 “(L) x 19” (W) x 8.5 “(H)
The Chikko Kidfit is an effective booster car seat. It is quite suitable for children 4 years of age or older. The duo area will protect your baby from having side-effects on the head and shoulders. It also has a separate backrest for older children. It will keep the seat in place, it will be easy and convenient to enter.
It has 2 cup holders so you can keep your child’s drinks on and off while on the road.
Most parents concerned their child extending their new seats within a few months. The Chicco Kidfit booster car seat can accommodate weights between 38-57 inches and 30-110 pounds for height. So you don’t have to worry about increasing the booster seat.
The backrest can separate the seat to make it suitable for older children. The Chikko Kidfit has an edge gust double foam padding and a concave seat that provides comfort and support to your baby. There is also a backrest that has 2 positions. This is convenient because it gives you the comfort you want.
- Can be easily set up
- There are cup holders that are easy to wash
- The height becomes adjusted
- Includes machine wash cover
- Compared to other high back boosters on the market
3. Big. Best Booster Car Seats for Older Kids: Evenflow Big Kid AMP, Sprocket
Why We Like It: Evenflow AMP switches from a high back booster to a no-back booster very easily. It gives comfortable padding on the head and neck. Its height can easily suit your child’s height. It is convenient for fast-growing children.
Weight range: 40-110 lbs
Seat Dimensions: 16.5 “(L) x 19” (W) x 33 “(H)
Evenflow AMP provides with shock-absorbing foam liners and seats. It provides comfort that adjusted to 6 different heights using one hand. Cup holders allow your child to travel with their drinks to help keep them hooked throughout the ride. It fits babies weighing 30 to 110 pounds. It is also effective for seats whose height is between 38 and 57 inches.
You don’t have to buy a new seat as your baby gets taller. You can easily adjust the seat height keeping in mind their comfort and safety. Energy-absorbing foam liner will always keep your child safe.
This makes it one of the best, reasonably priced booster car seats.
- There are cups on either side of the seat
- It can adjust in 6 different terms
- Has shock-absorbing seat liner
- This seat has no features of convenience
3. Best budget booster seats: Graco turbo booster car seats, backless
Why We Like It: Graco Turbobuster improves your child. This fits your car seat belts just as well. This is a booster car seat that will last your child longer.
Weight range: 40-100 lbs
Seat Dimensions: 15 “(L) x 16” (W) x 8.5 “(H)
It is very comfortable to stop. It has good pads. Their height can fit your child perfectly. It has dual cup holders that will play an important role in holding your child’s toys and snacks. Keep your child busy and happy throughout the ride.
It plays an important role in keeping your baby safe in the car. It has a belt-positioning backless seat that allows your child to sit in a place that will protect it in the event of a car accident.
- There are twin cup holders that close and can push if not used
- The covers are easy to clean
- Adjustable arm grip for comfort
- Easy to assemble and install
- It lacks some features compared to expensive models
Why We Like It: It is the most innovative and handy booster seat. The Myfold car booster seat is 10 times smaller than the standard car booster seat but it is safe.
Weight range: 40-100 lbs
Seat Dimensions: 1 “(L) x 13” (W) x 7 “(H)
My fold grab-o-go browsers have the ability to fold it to fit in the smallest places so you don’t have to worry about where you need to take it. It tests to meet federal security measures. This seat is suitable for small cars.
It has been tested to ensure the safety of your child while traveling. A car booster that can run with peace of mind. Having adjustable lap belt guides, it can be further adjusted to keep children of all sizes safely restrained. These can adjust quickly.
- Effective for family visits
- Great easy to use
- 3 kids can sit comfortably in the same butt
- Setting it up is quite an efficient task but it becomes easy once learned
You need to answer a few questions before buying your child’s booster car. These questions include:
What seat do you need? What stage of development does your child have? What will be the size of your car and car seat? How many times will you use the seat? How is your budget?
The final word
When you go to buy a booster car for the first time, you have to go through some complicated problems. But keep in mind that you can get the best quality booster seat.
Make sure you get the booster you need. The main reason is that you must buy it for long-term use. So choose the best quality booster car for your child.